(1) expressing disapproval of someone or something and saying what you think is bad about them 爱挑剔
108.Judy Geller: Do you know what it's like to grow up with someone who is critical of every single thing you say
(2) extremely important because a future situation will be affected by it 紧要的，关键性的
304.Rachel: Very critical time right now. If you feel yourself reaching for that phone, you go shoe shopping, you
get your butt in a bubble bath. If you want her back, you have got to start acting aloof.
(1) (in stories) a creature like a small man, who has magic powers and who is usually described as living
and working under the ground, especially working with metal (童话中的)小矮人
304.Chandler: Stop naming dwarfs!
(2) to make something seem small or unimportant compared with something else (由于距离或对比)使显得
407. Phoebe: You know, I was trying to be really, you know, okay and upbeat about it. But I just, I feel so dwarfed by
your musical gift.
(1) a cheap place where people go for some form of entertainment 低档娱乐场所
101.Joey: Strip joint!
(2) a cigarette containing marijuana 大麻烟卷
115.Phoebe: Smoked a joint.
(3) involving two or more people together 联合的；共同的
404. Ross: And somehow, we ended up with a joint checking account.