26. that's it
(1) used to say that someone is right, or is doing something right 表示赞同或鼓励，意为：没错；这就对了；
101. Monica: Just breathe, breathe… That's it. Just try to think of nice calm things…
123. Ross: Ben, you ready? All right, gimme your foot. OK, on three, Ben. One, two, three. OK. That's it, Ben.
(2) used to say that you will not accept something any longer 表示反感或忍无可忍，意为：够了；行了；
109. Phoebe: Ooh, OK, that's it! Enough with the keys. No-one say keys!
109. Monica: All right, that's it. You know what? Just get out of my way and stop annoying me.
103. Chandler: …That's it. I'm getting cigarettes.
110.Chandler: Alright, Janice, that's it! Janice…Janice…Hey, Janice, when I invited you to this party, I didn't
necessarily think that it meant-
111. Ross: Wait, did you get to the part about his 'huge throbbing pens'? Tell ya, you don't wanna be around when
he starts writing with those.
Rachel: Alright, that's it! Give it back! That's it!
115. Monica: That's it! Dinner is over!
123. Carol: All right, that's it. I want both of you out.
(3) used to say that something is finished, or that no more can be done 表示结束，意为：完了；没有别的
114. Kristin: Wow, uh, anything else I should know?
Ross: Nope, nope, that's it.
101.Monica: Well, that's it. [to Ross] You gonna crash on the couch?
117. Monica: Oh, God, I am so spoiled…That's it.
111. Coma Guy: So, I guess I'll see you around.
Phoebe: What? That's it?
101. Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if
you get one woman- and that's it? Unfortunately in my case, there was only one woman- for her…
103.Joey: So that's it? It's over? Just like that?
113. Rachel: Nice? They were nice. I mean, that's it? I mean, mittens are nice.
(4) used to talk about the reason for something 表示找到了原因所在，意为：问题就出在这里
108.Mrs. Geller: What's with your hair?
Mrs. Geller: What's different?
Mrs. Geller: Oh, maybe that's it.
27. excuse me
(1) used to politely get someone's attention when you are about to ask them a question, especially someone
you do not know 打扰一下(用于礼貌地引起某人的注意，开始与陌生人搭话)
118.Rachel: I cannot be a waitress anymore. I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. I'm sick of being called 'Excuse Me.'
106.Chandler: Oh yeah, right. And what would my opening line be? 'Excuse me, blarrglarrghh.'
106.Joey: Excuse me, could you see if they could warm it up in here? I’m a little concerned about goosebumps.
(2) used to politely tell someone that you are going to leave or talk to someone else 失陪(用于礼貌地表示要
118.Rachel: [answering phone] Hel-lo, Rachel Green.
Ross: [mimicking Rachel] Mee mee, mee-mee mee.
Rachel:[on phone] Excuse me. [covers up phone, to Ross] It's about the job.
117.Monica: [as Rachel] Hi, Dad. No, no, it's me. [getting up to move further away from Rachel] Li-listen, Dad, I can't talk right now, um, but there's something, um… there's something that I've been meaning to tell you…[Monica glares triumphantly across the room, scaring Rachel who also stands up.]
Rachel: Would you excuse me for a second?
124.Ross: I can't believe you'd rather go out with him than me.
Rachel: Would you excuse me, please? I'm trying to have a date here.
(3) used to indicate that you are about to disagree with someone 不过(用于礼貌地表示不赞成、不同意某人
108.Shelley: Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league.
Chandler: Excuse me. You don't think I could get a Brian? Because I could GET a Brian. Believe you me!
118.Monica: Oh, please, that is such a lame excuse! I mean, that's a typical guy response.
Ross: Excuse me. Do any of you know how to play?
(4) used to to apologize to someone when you have disturbed or interrupted them 对不起(用于因打扰或打
104.Chandler: Excuse me, look, we've been here for over an hour, and a lot of people less sick than my friend have
gone in. I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who's he sleeping with?
105.Ross: No suds…Excuse me, hold on a second. [to the woman] This is my friend's machine.
(5) used to politely ask someone to move so that you can get past them, or to apologize when you have
bumped into someone 借过(用于需要从人群中挤过或因撞上别人表示歉意)
124.[Rachel runs into the airport trying to catch Ross.]
Rachel: Ross! Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me…
(6) used to apologize when you have done something slightly embarrassing or impolite不好意思(用于对尴
113.Mr. Tribbiani: [to Phoebe] What happened to the puppet guy?
Joey: Dad, dad. [shakes his head]
Mr. Tribbiani: Oh-oh, excuse me. So Ross, uh, how's the wife?
114.Janice: Although, I have enjoyed the fact that, uh your shirt's been sticking outta your zipper ever since you came
back from the bathroom.
Chandler: Excuse me.
(7) excuse me?: used when you did not hear what someone said and you want them to repeat it 请再说一遍
104.Monica: Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
Joey: Probably kill myself!
Monica: Excuse me?
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!
108.Joey: Y'know Chandler, I think this is gonna work FOR you.
Chandler: Excuse me?
Joey: Sure, sure. Women find you less threatening, they let their guards down, and boom, you’re like a…