43. critical (1) expressing disapproval of someone or something and saying what you think is bad about them 爱挑剔 的，吹毛求疵的 108.Judy Geller: Do you know what it's like to grow up with someone who is critical of every single thing you say (2) extremely important because a future situation will be affected by it 紧要的，关键性的....Read More
03月 10th, 2013
【原创】志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义：40. anyway；41.hold up；42.sophisticatedNo Comments, 老友记笔记, by 李志萍.
40. anyway (1) to change the topic or return to a previous topic 用以转换话题或回到先前的话题 101.Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon, God… No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year… talk about your- [thinks] -big lizards… Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler ar....Read More
11月 26th, 2012
【原创】志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义：36. border；37.be hard on；38.accent；39.applyNo Comments, 老友记笔记, by 李志萍.
36. Border (1) border on something: to come very close to being something, especially a strong or unpleasant emotion or quality 接近，近似于，几乎是 102.Carol: Ross, you're not actually suggesting Helen Willick-Bunch-Geller? 'Cause I think that borders on child abuse. (2) border: the line that divides two countries or areas; th....Read More
11月 12th, 2012
【原创】志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义：33.inch；34.spot；35.check1 Comment, 老友记笔记, by 李志萍.
我做"志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义"这个专题，是因为英语口语中存在高频词。这些高频词常用的 意思多则十几种，少则两三种。去硬背一万个单词，真不如先把这些高频词熟练掌握了更实用。 33. Inch (1) inch: a unit for measuring length, equal to 2.54 centimeters. There are 12 inches in a foot. 英寸(1英寸= 2.45厘米，24英寸=1.8288尺) 105.Rachel: Whoa. I'm sorry. Excuse me. We had this cart. Woman: Yeah. Well, I....Read More
10月 29th, 2012
【原创】志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义：30.live with；31.on the side；32.up toNo Comments, 老友记笔记, by 李志萍.
30. live with (1) live with someone: to live in the same house 寄宿在…家，与…共同生活 101.Phoebe: And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside Port Authority, and then he killed himself, and then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel. (2) ....Read More
10月 29th, 2012
【原创】志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义：28.act；29.reallyNo Comments, 老友记笔记, by 李志萍.
28. act (1) act为半系动词，虽然是及物动词，但具有系动词的功能。 119.Rachel: Oh. Oh, yeah. You know what? That was a complete misunderstanding. [Ross puts his arms around her and they act all sweetness and light.] (2) act [+adjective]: to pretend by your behavior to be something that you are not 假装 119.Rachel looks around and he acts su....Read More
10月 29th, 2012
【原创】志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义：26.that’s it；27.excuse meNo Comments, 老友记笔记, by 李志萍.
26. that's it (1) used to say that someone is right, or is doing something right 表示赞同或鼓励，意为：没错；这就对了； 正是如此 101. Monica: Just breathe, breathe… That's it. Just try to think of nice calm things… 123. Ross: Ben, you ready? All right, gimme your foot. OK, on three, Ben. One, two, three. OK. That's&n....Read More
09月 6th, 2012
【原创】志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义：25.catchNo Comments, 老友记笔记, by 李志萍.
关于“志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义”的说明 25. Catch (1) to stop and hold a moving object, especially in your hands 接住，抓住，握住 113.Ronni: Now you see, most people, when their pets pass on, they want them sorta laid out like they're sleeping. But occasionally, you get a person who wants them in a pose. Like, chasing....Read More
07月 11th, 2011
【原创】志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义：22.lovely；23.regular；24.pick upNo Comments, 老友记笔记, by 李志萍.
关于“志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义”的说明 22. Lovely (1) beautiful; attractive adj.美丽的；优美的；有吸引力的；迷人的 108. Mrs. Geller: Those earrings look really lovely on you. 115. Chandler: Mrs. Tedlock. You're looking lovely today. (2) very enjoyable and pleasant; wonderful adj.令人愉快的；极好的 115.Steve: It's a lovely apartment. 207.Rachel: Ohh,&n....Read More
06月 29th, 2011
【原创】志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义：19.address；20.program；21.sport2 Comments, 老友记笔记, by 李志萍.
关于“志萍版老友记英语笔记之一词多义”的说明 19. Address (1) details of where somebody lives or works and where letters, etc. can be sent n.住址；地址；通信处 117.Monica: Name, address… Okay, in case of emergency, call? (2) a formal speech that is made in front of an audience n.正式演讲 222.Rachel: But nooo, they got into a&n....Read More